@SalGovernale’s Epic Seven Minutes on 6.25.2012 @SternShow #WrapUpShow + Epic #MedicalAdviceFail
This seven minutes of gold, is not entirely Sal Governale but it’s dominated by him. After a short and apt introduction by John Hein about how Sal is unfiltered and incapable of editing himself, Sal launches into some of the best material he’s ever expressed.
- First, he babbles his way through a long comparison of himself and George Takei. When he comes to the end, he negates the whole convoluted thing
- He reminds us that the great George Takei once rode on the back of a motorcycle, hugging onto some gentleman, and had an orgasam in his pants from the excitement
- Sal then admits that his wife is a first class bitch (from the perspective of anyone who has ever worked residential construction or landscaping)
- The jewel of this clip is Sal talking about removing and holding his grandfather’s dick while he pissed
- This is followed by a little nugget of epilogue gold: The greatest medical advice fail ever
Some jerkoff doctor makes an unabashed attempt to embed himself into the Stern Show. He obviously is no fan as he commits a colossal abuse of everyone’s time with his introduction and long winded, and frankly elementary, diagnoses of Gary’s throat-clearing issues. Gary lets him go on and on and on (I can only speculate that Gary was involved in a deep game of Solitaire or Sporcle) before finally ending the misguided doctor’s entire spiel with a thud. Undaunted the doctor makes a final appeal for Gary to “reach out” if he needs any further advice. Douchebag.